Our customers spoke up and we've heard you loud and clear. As we are closely working with our customers and evaluating their feedback on Data Streams, we are happy to announce that we released extensions to the available data as well as some improvements on handling of that data in our processing pipeline.
With this update, our customers that use Data Streams will have the following extensions and improvements in their data:
- The “Action” request with the name “webtrekk_ignore” is used to avoid generating real action requests that are shown in the Analyses, but to pass relevant “Action” context related information (e.g. action parameters) to Mapp. Prior to this update, this information was missing in the data. It is now available.
- Internal Search Phrases (page.internalSearchPhrase) are now available under Page related information.
- External Search Phrases (page.externalSearchPhrase) are now available under Page related information.
- A new field called (session.requestNumber) is now available under Session related information in order to properly detect begin of a session as well as the order of requests per session.
- Prior to this update, User categories and/or CustomerId were not available in the stream in most cases. The reason was due to the internal handling logic that the final customer was determined at the end of the session only. This behavior is changed and this information is also currently available.
Quick Overview of the Changes
In the table below you can check what information is available after this update:
Key on the Record (root stream) /
File in Raw Data Export
Field in Raw Data Export
Request Sequence Number
The request position (natural order) within the session
Internal Search Phrase
The search phrase when the internal searchbox of the website was used.
External Search Phrase
The search phrase when an external search engine was used, e.g. Google.
Customised identifier for the tracked customer
Example:} "USER_CATEGORIES_NUMERICVALUES_001_VALUE": 12345.0,"USER_CUSTOMERID": "TestUser"}
Categories for the user if available