To create a MappIntelligence directory, extract the content into shopware/custom/plugins.
Recommended Approach: Install via Console
- Go to the terminal of your Shopware 6 server
- cd (change directory) into the Shopware directory
- Run the Symfony console to install and activate the plugin (example below)
- Clear the cache afterwards
Install via Backend
- Log in as admin and go to "Settings > System > Plugins"
- Install Mappintelligence by clicking the three dots to the right of the entry and pick 'Install'
- Activate the plugin
Do not forget to clear the cache after installing and activating the plugin. You have two option. Either go to "Settings > System > Cache & Indexes" or choose the approach via console (see example above).
Having done that, you are ready to configure the plugin.