This document shows you, how to establish a connection between Mapp Engage and Salesforce.
Please note that this is an optional feature that has to be activated.
- Login to your Salesforce account
- Install Mapp connect SF package by clicking this link
- Add Mapp Connect API address.
- Go to SETUP view
- Search for Remote Site Settings page.
- Click New Remote Site.
Add Name and URL.
The Remote Site URL is depending on the Mapp cluster, that you are on.
Add the Mapp Engage campaign type.
Search for Object Manager.
Choose Campaign element.
Click Fields & Relationships and choose the element Type.
Create a new item for Campaign Type Picklist Values - call it "Mapp Engage"
Make a connection to Mapp Engage.
Go to Sales view.
Edit menu and add "Mapp Connect" to navigation.
- Click in the navigation on Mapp Connect.
Provide the API URL (same one as added for Remote Site Setting).
For getting the Integration ID and API Secret continue with the next step and leave the page open.
- Open a new browser tab and login to Mapp Engage. Click "Mapp Connect > Connect New App" and choose Type "Salesforce".
Add a name and click Create.
- Copy from Mapp Engage to Salesforce.
- Copy Integration ID to the Salesforce Mapp Connect tab.
- Generate and copy Secret
- Save Mapp Connect Add-On in Mapp Engage.
- Save Mapp Connection in Salesforce.
- Choose a Lead group to sync Salesforce leads, opportunities to Mapp Engage.
Connect integration, when the status is changed to Connected and choose a group to export Salesforce users to.
The above group will collect all NEW or EDITED users in Salesforce. To ensure all contacts are synced there are few possible paths: