Once your Salesforce CRM Connector is set up, you can import all your contacts from Salesforce to Engage.
You only set up the connection once. After that, the automation will refresh and update the data once a day.
Import all contacts from Salesforce to Engage
- In your Salesforce account, go to the Mapp Connect tab at the top of the page.
- Chose the group whose contacts you want to import to Engage.
- Click “Save”. You’re done!
Default user mapping is added to the Salesforce add-on in Mapp Engage. Here are the steps to add or edit new attributes in Mapp Engage:
- Go to "Mapp Connect > Salesforce add-on > Add-On Settings > Mapping"
- Edit or add the attributes as needed.
- Click on Apply