This document shows you, how to add Mapp Connect to your Salesforce pages.
This allows sending messages from Mapp Engage to Salesforce contacts.
Please note that this is an optional feature that has to be activated.
- Go to the Setup page and search for App Manager and click "New Connected App"
- Add Basic Information
- Go to API (Enable OAuth Settings)
- Enable settings
- Use the Callback URL "standard cloud Salesforce instance. " if you are using the
- activate Use digital signatures and Require Secret for Web Server Flow
- select OAuth Scopes:
- Access and manage your data (api)
- Perform requests on your behalf at any time (refresh_token, offline_access)
- leave the page open and continue with the next step.
Upload digital signatures from the Mapp Connect Add-On.
Open a new browser tab and click "Mapp Engage > Mapp Connect" and open the Salesforce Add-On.
Generate the key and then download it.
- Switch back to your Salesforce Browser-Tab and Upload the generated key and save the configuration.
- Copy consumer key from Salesforce to Mapp Connect Salesforce Add-On.
Save setting in Mapp Engage.
- Add permissions in Salesforce.
- Go to Manage connected Apps
- choose the App and Edit Policies.
- Change Permitted user to 'Admin approved users are pre-authorized' and select 'Enable User Provisioning'.
- Save your configuration.
- Click Manage Profiles on Connected App settings page
Select 'Marketing user' and save.
- Choose or create an API user and set a Marketing role.
- Click in Setup view "Administration> Users > Users".
- Create new user (with the email that you have access to) or edit existing user
- set a marketing role and license 'Salesforce' or add marketing role and license 'Salesforce' to user whos email will be pasted into integration.
- Switch to Mapp Engage and add the email address as API user and save.