In this chapter, you will learn how to set up the Audience API in Webtrekk Marketing Automation. Please follow these steps:
- First, log in to your Webtrekk Suite.
- Open the Marketing Automation module by selecting the "Marketing" entry in the toolbar. You will be forwarded to Marketing Automation module.
- In the navigation panel on the left side, click Placements > Audience API. The overview of all available Audience API placements appears.
- Click [Create new Audience API placement]. The specification dialog for an API placement opens.
- Under "Basic settings," enter a unique name for this API placement and then click [Next].
- Under "Configuration of segments, URM categories and URM metrics", you can select the required elements that should be included in the response.
- Finally, click [Save] to save your settings. The new placement setting is saved and appears in the list of existing Audience API placements.